Welcome to WaterWorks!
WaterWorks is the effective total body workout where you are immersed in a fun environment and can choose your intensity level.
WaterWorks provides a new concept 45-minute aqua class to appeal to all shapes and sizes. All our instructors are fully trained and supported; ensuring that WaterWorks is FUN and WORKS!
WaterWorks works because:
- Our regular updates of music and exercises ensure that the program provides a constantly changing training goal to deliver results…
- Our changes keep you enthusiastic and interested…
- Our instructor training assures quality delivery…
- Water-based exercise is suitable for all types of people, male or female, young or old, small or large, fit or unfit …
- Water-based exercise trains the entire body - heart, lungs, and muscles - with very little joint strain…
- Water-based exercise provides a great workout without the weight of your body pounding you with each move.
How can I become a WaterWorks instructor?
All WaterWorks instructors need to first attend one of our training courses. In order to enrol you will need first to register your details.
Once qualified, WaterWorks instructors will maintain their membership with WaterWorks, in return they will receive quarterly program updates via a CD/DVD with supporting choreography notes. This package ensures instructors stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments.
Is a WaterWorks course for me?
“It’s changed my perception of water aerobics”, says Victoria Haworth.
Vikki attended a course recently and is on her way to becoming a WaterWorks instructor. This is her story, why she did the course and what she learnt. Ciick here to watch.